POWER UP! Athlete 365+ Online workshop
Athlete365 Career + Power Up workshops are created for athletes who want to explore various dual career opportunities starting with self-evaluation of their abilities and the most suitable opportunities to build a future successful career.
The online workshop is divided into 4 sessions that mostly rely on "action-based" learning methods and during which participants will have the opportunity to get to know themselves more closely through play, storytelling, discussion and self-examination.
These workshops are open to everyone around the world, and are specially created for athletes and their entourage.
You can read more about the workshops here.
Why participate in PowerUp workshops?
- improving one's own knowledge, abilities, self-confidence and leadership skills. As you go through various exercises and tasks, you will find your Super Powers and what a positive effect you can have on the world and your environment.
- you will recognize your unique characteristics, behavior, strengths, interests, skills, values, motivations and place them all in one place "MY MAP".
- you will build your personal library of keywords and characteristics that you will be able to use in building your future career (networking, CV, etc.).
- you will be able to recognize what are your qualities, experiences, values and skills that you have built as athletes and that you will be able to transfer to the labor market.
- recognize certain interests, career opportunities, and a profession that would be in line with your passions and interests.
To participate in the workshops you need to register via the link on the Athlete365 website or by clicking here.
The workshop is organized by Athlete365 and is available in English and in several terms:
12, 13, 14 and 15 of April at 8:00
12, 13, 14 and 15 of April at 21:00
27, 28, 29 and 30 of September at 8:00
27, 28, 29 and 30 of September at 21:00